Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Saw It

This story was very emotional. Having understood what the story was going to be about to an extent before reading it I didn't expect to be drawn in and caught up in the story the way I was. The story was extremely graphic and brought a new understand or view point on the bombing. The art work was very colorful and each panel had different stylistic changes to bring understanding to what the panel was trying to convey.
I ha
ve never actively read comics, and neither has my fiance, but he even was intrigued by the story enough to pick it up and read it. This new understanding of comics and what the storys can convey other then superheros and crime fighting vigilantes creates a much larger interest in wanting to become more actively involved in reading/collecting comics.


1 comment:

  1. ...what the storys can convey other then superheros and crime fighting vigilantes...

    Those vigilantes and superheroes have had a stranglehold on the so-called mainstream comic book for far too long. Up with diversity! Down with generic sameness!

    ReplyDelete